OOTD: Deck'd Out Apparel

Hello readers! After months of chit-chatting, I finally got together with Sean Parris of Deck'd Out Apparel to bring this post to you.
Two years ago Deck’d Out Apparel was created with the goal of flooding the Barbadian urban and street wear market with uncommon but simple brands, clothing, and accessories. Presently, no one in Barbados or anywhere else in the Caribbean, for that matter, is catering to the increasing demand for street wear clothing, and it is with this in mind that we intend to provide quality products and service through the website. With big dreams and minimum funds, the Deck’d Out Apparel team started carrying a limited stock list of items. Patience, timing and support from followers, helped the online store grow to what it has become today. The journey to this point has not been easy, and it is far from over. Through continued hard work and determination, we will push through and continue to grow and provide a one-stop shop for buyers all through the region.
I'm wearing a classic fit "Classic Liberty Tee" by Akomplice Clothing with the sleeves cuffed and shorts with spiked studs down the sides from Forever21 which are both available for reasonable prices at Deck'd Out Apparel.

My hair is done in simple single braids and I'm wearing a red paisley bandana to add a "rough" touch to the look. My boots are thrifted and have been seen before in this post.

My makeup was done by Ormya Makeup who has installed false individual lashes for me flawlessly for a previous occasion and once again did not disappoint.

Make sure you  check out Deck'd Out Apparel on Facebook!

Thank you for reading.


3 comments:

  1. I love the clothing! You are gorgeous btw, love your hair!
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best organic clothing brands focus on manufacturing eco-friendly clothes made from premium organic textiles which have the lowest possible impact on the environment. organic t-shirts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please feel free to leave a comment as I value all of my readers' opinions and I'll reply as soon as possible.