Eva for Loverly

Happy Valentine's Day! Love is in the air and that's why I'm so excited to bring this post to all my amazing readers!
I was contacted by the lovely Carolyn from Lover.ly to share with you their new collection of bridesmaid's dresses! The vintage-inspired dresses are perfect for your dream wedding.

I'd like to share with you some of my favourites from the collection.


This Auriela dress in navy blue is classic and I think the colour would suit anyone!

This Cecilia dress screams girly-vintage! The lace detailing and bow are beautiful. Imagine this dress themed with similar coloured flower arrangements.
This beautiful ivory-gold Sawyer dress is perfect for either the bridesmaids or the bride at her reception!
This Jax & Paloma set is my ideal modern wedding dress. I can picture this for a casual wedding in the tropics.


“I’m always falling in love with fabrics, patterns, and textures I find at flea markets and antique shops across Los Angeles and around the world. It’s that hint of vintage combined with classic cuts and styles that make this collection an absolute must-have" - Eva Franco

What do you guys think of the collection? I'd love to hear your opinions!

1 comment:

  1. This is very cool, keep up the good work ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please feel free to leave a comment as I value all of my readers' opinions and I'll reply as soon as possible.