Earthtones Naturals Product Review

I was gifted three products on the set of Teff's new music video from Earthtones Naturals.




Firstly, there is the Curl Cleanse Moisturizing and Conditioning Shampoo. I know many of us curly girls have written off shampoo and replaced it with co-washing. I was ready to give this product away and not even bother including it in the review. However, something told me to give it a try and I was so pleasantly surprised! The first thing I noticed was the scent, it kind of reminded me of pineapple flavoured soda and I couldn't wait to have my curls smell like that. It lathered gently and I didn't feel like I was in any way stripping moisture from my hair. 

The Curl Quench Coconut Moisture Milk is now my favourite product! Once again, the same sweet smell with a burst of coconut and it left my curls feeling so soft and fluffy! I recommend this to everyone! It has aloe vera juice, coconut milk oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, silk and oat protein and panthenol and is perfect for thin hair! Did I mention how nice it smells?! 

I was no where near interested in trying the Curl Define Lite Curl Enhancing Gelly because of previous dissatisfaction with these types of products. I was shocked when I tried it to find it didn't leave my hair crunchy or sticky like what I'm accustomed to. Although not a product I would instantly grab for, it does exactly what it said it would by defining and holding my curls. 





Thank you for reading! Remember to check out the other available products

2 comments:

  1. I cant get these products were I stay but it was nice to see a new post. been a long time coming. I also love how the symol resembles the Leo zodiac sign.

    www.thequirkyphilosopher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, you've been waiting a while! Look out for a lot more content as soon as the stress of exams subsides! Thank you for your patience.

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Please feel free to leave a comment as I value all of my readers' opinions and I'll reply as soon as possible.