SUMMER TREND: TROPICAL PRINTS

floral prints






CALLE TROPICAL PRINT RELAXED PANTS - sold out
boohoo.com



Hello lovelies! I thought I'd do a quick post on a summer trend that has been popping up everywhere for Spring/Summer 2013: Tropical Print. This trend is the gorgeous POP of colour that the Summer season is known for and with so many prints and colour themes to choose from, the trend is so versatile. Everyone loves floral print (you would be mad not to) but tropical print? Is the summer-twist to the timeless floral look worthy of becoming a wardrobe staple or is it just a fun summertime fad? Will you be rocking it this Summer? Let me know what you think x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please feel free to leave a comment as I value all of my readers' opinions and I'll reply as soon as possible.