e.l.f haul and review!


e.l.f. Essential Hypershine Gloss in "Fairy" - BBD$2.00

e.l.f. Essential Shine Eraser - BBD$2.00




e.l.f. Essential Luscious Liquid Lipstick in "Perfect Pink" - BBD$2.00

e.l.f. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara - BBD$2.00



e.l.f. Essential Zit Zapper - BBD$2.00




e.l.f. Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths - BBD$6.00




The Hypershine Gloss is my favourite lipgloss right now plus it's an Allure Best Of Beauty Award Winner so it's got to be good. I don't really like the Shine Eraser, it disappointed me a bit but I guess it doesn't help that my face is super oily so maybe I just need a stronger product. I love the Liquid Lipstick, it's just like a coloured lipgloss but it's nice. The clear mascara is lovely! I personally prefer a black mascara so I won't use the lash half but people with lighter lashes should definitely give it a go. The brow half is great for setting eyebrows in place. I don't know how good the Zit Zapper is but I just liked how it looked, so I bought it. and for BBD$2.00? Why not!? The Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths are actually my favourite thing that I bought. They work great! I'd definitely recommend them. 

It's impossible to find these items in Barbados (as far as I know). I bought them at a Target in Las Vegas when I was there (two weeks ago). x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please feel free to leave a comment as I value all of my readers' opinions and I'll reply as soon as possible.