OOTD: Halo

Hello lovelies! Firstly, I'd like to apologize for my inactivity. Secondly, as you may notice from the pictures, I changed my hair! It's now blonde and I'm having a lot of fun experimenting with it. Feel free to let me know what you think. 





Top: Forever21 | Shorts: Bongo | Shoes: Topshop

Headband: NU 2 U Vintage Boutique

Leg Chain: Jazz Apple

Backpack: American Eagle

This outfit is something simple I put together for a day of shopping with my friend (who doubles as a photographer now). The top is a size medium and therefore fit me quite loosely but I think this actually contributed to the vintage feel of the outfit. Walking through Bridgetown, I was stopped by a lady who told me she liked my "halo" and this inspired the title of this OOTD. These "Aladin Gladiator Strap Boots" have quickly become my favourite shoe and I wish I had purchased them in black as well. My backpack is also my favourite bag, small enough to be "cute" but large enough to hold everything I need for a shopping day, to go to the beach or when I (rarely) go to the gym. That's it for today's OOTD and I hope you stay tuned because Island MYST has a lot coming your way.

Also, you can check out my blog's Facebook page, "Island MYST" for frequent product reviews and giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please feel free to leave a comment as I value all of my readers' opinions and I'll reply as soon as possible.